Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 19:19

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 92 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Intermarium - the birth of Homo Responsabilis
Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 04 окт 2012, 01:08 
Голубые штаны

vanderToki писал(а):
Probably could be worse had we stayed outside of EU.

No question the EU brought a lot of positive things to Poland.

First, of cause, security. It's almost aka NATO's role. Even though NATO-membership was a huge game changer, without EU entrance Russia would have been happy to screw things up a bit by applying a tactical economic weapon. Yet, today disruption of oil/gas supplies to Poland damages Gazprom's positions in all of the EU - which is an entirely different cost.

Second, EU helped Poland (and others in CEE) to develop macroeconomic discipline, which ironically most of Western European countries lack. I think it was totally unfair, largely pathetic, and to a degree obnoxious to impose any entrance criteria on Intermarians when Western Europeans joined the very same EU without any "entrance exams". It's like there're two classes of countries. However, it was partly because of these tests that Poles became stronger, and more serious about economics. Not letting it slide under political populism. That's a great thing to have.

Hopefully, within a potential Intermarium, Poles will be able to translate this lesson to others. Not only Ukraine and Belarus, but also Hungary. Even Bulgaria.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 16:48 
Голубые штаны

As a review of existing opinions within Intermarium, and as a prelude to a potential future article, I will be posting here some replies from the comments of the YouTube community.

I've been asking just three main question:

1) What are the main problems your country faces these days (economic, political)?

2) Does your country have enough voice within the EU, and globally?

3) Do you think a closer cooperation within Central/Eastern Europe can help achieve any of those?

The first answers came mainly from Hungary and Romania. The opinions of Polish we somewhat know, or at least have a feeling of - so I didn't focus on them. Making others to respond so far has been one hell of a job.

P.S. I will be hiding YouTube names of respondents. Instead, I'll be putting just their flags to indicate the country from which an opinion came.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 16:53 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение User 1

Hi Belarus friend! The Romanian political scene is a total mess. It doesn't matter what side are we from, it's all the same disgusting shit. Romania is a puppet state just like the whole Eastern and Central Europe. We either choose to suck it from EU ( ruled by Germany and France ) or from the Russians. These 2 are the options of the Romanian people. Of course we have USL ( pro-Russia, ex communists ) or PDL ( pro-EU, Germany&France ass lickers ). Solution? Escape from this shit and emigrate in the US or Canada ( my opinion ). EU does not exist, it's an UTOPIA. There are only interests and lots of money, both directed to either western powers or Russia. We are economical colonies.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 16:56 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение User 2

Re attitude towards the EU

What are the prospects of Romania in the EU?
hmmm let me see:
They took us:
1.Oil and Gas (OMV, Austria)

2.Gold and Silver from Rosia Montana (Gold Corboration, Canada)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmmpAhD3Ig

3. Electricy and Gas providers (E.ON - Germany, Enel - Italy, CEZ - Czech Republic)

4.They close dozens of coal mines, so now we import coal from them

ETC.

To be short i will say that:
From Top 100 Companies in Romania NO ONE have Romanian Capital.
So there are no such as "Capitalism" in Romania. Its called Colonialism

what Romanians think of the EU?
Majority are brainwashed by main-stream media (like any other country)

But i hope they listen first two verses from our National Anthem:

Wake up, Romanian, from the sleep of death
Into which you have been sunk by the barbaric tyrants

Абудзіся, румын, ад змярцвелага сну
У які пагружаны тыранамі-варварамі

like in January 2012

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:05 
Голубые штаны

Hungary
Изображение User 3

On politics:

Politically many people still like the old days when you had a job during communism even if you didnt work at your job : ) Then you have the religious people who pull to the extreme right. Then we have the mainstream political party that is tough on the left for laziness and coruption and tough on the far right for being to extreme. In My opinion I think Hungarys prime minister Orban is not a bad guy, the last guy we had was super bad and caused major problems. Orban has been going after the bad guys and this by itself has caused fear in those that have something to hide in the past. Hungary on paper does not look the best but we Hungarians have gone through hell and back so we hide assets and do things under the table more then most other cultures so many things appear to be worse then they really are. We Hungarians when asked how are you, we will hold are head and say not so good..... even though we might be doing amazingly well. : )

On Intermarium:

As for cooperation with our neighbors... slovakia is Hungarian land taken with an illegal treaty, same with Transylvania, banat, and vajdasag etc.... all lands that border us were Hungarian land and so most the Hungarian population will not cooperate with those that are around us until those lands are once again Hungary, until then we produce more food then we can eat, have more drinking water then we can drink, we could fence ourselves from the rest of the world and wouldn't need anything. : ) hehe I know that sounds greedy but that's how huns think because those that were bad with us we hold grudges.

We love Poland and most countries that don't border us : ) As for voice, media normally on a higher level is a one way street. Hungary has been chasing away the IMF and ECB and USA, we are doing more business with Russia then we do with america, I think we are on a positive direction but going at the speed we are able to move on. We work well with most countries and have a big oil company called MOL even though they like to rip the Hungarian population and neighbors off. Main problems are being worked on by the year, not as fast as I would like it but its better then some other countries so I guess I am thankful.

On the EU

I see media write stuff about Hungary that is more on the left side, and historically left has always been against the country vs right, The right is more nationalistic and I think a country can only protect itself if it has a certain amount of Nationalistic control, its not the best for the minorities but the minorities have there own country to fix. The EU will not work, there is no unity and much discrimination, nobody likes nobody : ) the euro will collapse with time, I see Germany and most of eastern and central Europe sticking together while western Europe is still trying to control, the west is sinking, america has a grim future, western Europe is a sinking ship. the Balkans are a stick in the mud, romania is sinking with mass migration leaving romania, same with bulgaria, the rest of the balkans i dont see how they will make it, maybe albania can make it because they dont require much, croatia and serbia montenegro are dead poor, moldova will have to unite with ether sinking ship romania or the sinking submarine ukraine, globally the world is not so good and the middle east is in chaos waiting to happen, usa is on verge of collapse or civil war most people rely on government handouts, EU with all countries west having more debt then they can pay in 100 years... . Russia is staying back watching the world sink while they eat Russian popcorn now that they have turned down american genetically modified crap food : ) I support eastern Europe and central part like Hungary but will smile as the west sinks, its about time, time for the east to rise and enjoy life . Have a good week, will check out your website later.
Greetings from Hungary!

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:12 
Голубые штаны

Hungary
Изображение User 3

On Intermarium, and re-unification of Hungary

It wouldnt have to be bloody, Time has been on our side. Ukraine land with time if ukraine wants help from Hungary they would have to cooperate with Hungary and the best way to break the negativity is to give back the lands peacefully, ukraine is one of the countries in the area who is going backwards.

As for romania, sure they want to keep our lands because of resources but romania cant even survive with all that land, if you go there the Hungarians are controlling everything and you can tell a romanian city from a Hungarian one, the Hungarians have wealth over there and keep getting wealthier, the romanians are migrating to any country for jobs or handouts, romania is a sinking ship, most all big companies and corporations are not romanian, the oil industry is Hungarian, half the power in romania is also Hungarian, with time they will have no other choice but to give in.

Serb land is already an autonomy and serbs if they want change ever will have to make good, if not they have problems... all there power, oil, fuel is from Hungary and now we have a nationalistic prime minister.

The other major land is slovakia and only way to avoid war would be just to wait, they are on the euro and have already asked the czechs if they can use there currency, they said no... when the euro crashes and the EU splits slovaks will have nothing as a back up plan and they will collapse, already the people are extremely poor, 3 of there big factories will be closing within a year and moving to Hungary, that will be a serious hurt for there economy.

Migration is the issue for our neighbors... we huns support them moving : ) hehe ok i do care about people but my family was killed in those lands so that others could move into there home, u cant erase that from your mind and we never forced them to do anything under Hungarian rule, that was more brainwashing on there nationalistic part... we lived with many cultures for over 1000 years in peace and with everyone living within there language culture etc... today they hate us because they fear we will get lands back, we hate them because they have our lands and are bad to our people.

I debate with them online and in person.... in person I am intimidating so they dont really like to talk to me hehe but I try and I dont get violent with anyone, no need, i see them crumbling. You know once Hungarians get land back it will be better for those who live in the area economically. none of the countries around us have enough food to feed the people with nor are they established enough to continue being a country.... i think posting my replies to u will cause tension in debates but u will see time is our friend : )

Been through hell and back here but if u come here u wont believe your eyes.. its not as bad as the left media writes about us : ) I love life and don't complain much, good quality of living if you go out and work for it. The Poles support us and we support them, that will always be. The Chinese love us, the Russians somehow do business with us, the Germans watch our back and brought us many factories, even Microsoft is here with a larger work force then in the usa. Poland is also doing very well, on the private sector they still need more money but they are positive people for the most part. I do not know much about your country but have been through it a few times and enjoyed what I see. Have a wonderful weekend.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:21 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение User 4

On re-unification with Moldova

Our main problems are not that important. Yes, we are not a rich country, but we manage to survive without much effort. I can tell that the most important think for Romania nowadays is to unite with Republic of Moldova. After the separation of the russians in 1991 we almost unite like the german model, but than Russia attacked Transnistria. If you document yourself there are huge marches in Chisinau (Moldovan capital) were 10.000 people shout that we need to unite with Romania to repair the damage that russians did to us and to look for a brighter future in the E.U. Tehnically there is no movemnt against the union ( but still there are some people, most of them, russian and communist who don't want that). 86% of romanians want to unite with Moldova and almost every romanian patriotic song has a message of reunion. So that's the most important thing for Romania.

On Intermarium

And there is no doubt that if we collaborate with central EU countries we will progress.Thank you!

Woloh писал(а):
A quick side question - how do you see a resolution of a Transnistrian issue? Ukraine doesn't seem to be willing to take over those lands. And if you leave them within Moldova Russians will always use them as a destabilizer against Romania (perhaps, that's the reason why Ukrainians also don't want them). What would you say?

On Transnistria

That is true. Well, our plan is to use Transinistria as a trade with Ukraine. There are a lot of Ukrainians living there.In exchange we want just a little piece of land. We are not selfish and we realize that if we don't trade Trasnistria there will be problems in Romania. We want just a bit of land from Ukraine, maybe 2 or 3 villages where are romanian majorities. There are also 40% romanians in Trasninstria, so they can come home, or stay and be Ukrainian.

Please, don't get me wrong. WE do not wish to invade Moldova or to enlarge Romania. WE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. We speak the same language, only there is spoken with a different accent but we understand each other with no problems. We have the same national heroes, we have the same national holidays, we have the same poets, we have the same culture etc etc.We hope that Ukraine will negotiate with Transnistria and will unite in exchange of something very small and insignificant.

The president of Moldova and everybody press Russia to get their russian army of our territory. Who would want a different army on their land? Ukraine is very important for us in the union process. If they don't accept it( and there are a lot of reasons why) i think we will fight until Russia will get their army out of there and than we will give Transnistria, within Romania, a very high level of independence. But still, we are not very happy to have it. Technically, Transnistria is not even our land.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:25 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение User 4

On re-unification with Moldova

The communists separate us.
The communists want us to be afraid.
The communists belong to the past.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:28 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение User 5

On main problems

1) Our main problems are both economic and political..

On the voice in the EU

2) No

On integration within Intermarium

3) Well.. i guess..

Sorry for my short answers but my english is not very good and i'm in a hurry. But i'm sure other romanians will provide you better anwsers.
Greetings.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:46 
Голубые штаны

The Czech Republic
Изображение User 6

On problems

1: Corruption of politicians, unemployment, poverty.

On the voice within the EU

2: I don't think so, our president is a clown.

On cooperation within Intermarium

3: I think that would be a good idea.

Have a nice day.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 17:57 
Оранжевые штаны

Poland
Изображение

About Poland, I'd say:
1. Huge public debt, shown here, lack of perspective for young people -> high level of unemployment, collapsing retirement system; plus geopolitician problem - location between Germany and Russia.
2. Theoretically we led EU for six months, like any other countries; but actually, it was rather illusory. We have big share, participation in Europarliament and other institutions, but they're not the real power. Anyway, I think most of Poles support EU.
3. Great idea, should be spread amongst Polish people, for example because of our geopolitician problem.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 18:00 
Голубые штаны

vanderToki писал(а):
About Poland, I'd say:

Thanks a lot, pan Vander! As always!

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 20:44 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение Back from User 1

On current problems

Hello my friend! I'm glad to answer your questions.
1. The main problems Romania is facing are multiple:
- Weak and too young democracy. The young modern voices cannot make a stand because old communists are STILL running the political games.
- All strategical points of the country - the banks, oil companies, gas, energy, telecom, etc have been sold to westerners. Also all resources are being exploited mainly for westerner purposes
- Corruption. Everywhere, in every administration, from the local to central.
- Underutilized EU funds. Projects are approved only if you know "people" and if you give big bucks to the "right people"
- Huge bureaucracy. Any foreign investor is discouraged from the start due to bureaucracy and poor administration and laws
- Infrastructure. Poor roads, huge money paid for western companies to build highways

On having a voice in the EU

2. No Central or Eastern European country has ANY voice.

On Intermarium

3. YES! I am a HUGE supporter of a Central and Eastern European Union. I also actively promote good relations between our countries. Westerners are our biggest enemies, we need to become a regional power by uniting into a a superstructure.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 12 окт 2012, 21:43 
Голубые штаны

Bulgaria
Изображение User 7

On internal problems

- Politically - there is no will for reforms and there is a great degree of corruption in Bulgaria. The justice system has to change dramatically.
- Economically - the degree of corruption provides instability for foreign investors, thus they do not trust that their investments will be adequately guarded. This goes only for smaller investors and may be medium investors. There are a lot of big investors "oligarchs", which interests are served. Also there is no protection for new businesses and the corruption crushes or thwarts all tries for owning businesses that produces products. There is little production. Less export more import.
A lot of households rely on a relative who sends money from abroad. The middle class is crushed by inflation and taxes, since the "GERB" the political party in government assumed power.

On the EU

I think that Bulgaria receives more hearing, since it was accepted in EU, but still globally the Bulgarian voice is embarrassingly smaller, next to nonexistent, compared to the previous influence during the Soviet regime. This does not make me nostalgic; I am only 24 years old.

On Intermarium, panslavism, and the EU

Yes I actually do believe that. Eastern European countries have similar problems, similar modern history and psychology so experience how a certain problem can be overcome should be shared and acted upon. Furthermore, we do have more understanding of each other's problems. However, the biggest obstacle for this to happen is to overcome nationalism and historical competition, which is a great problem on the Balkans and not so much in central Europe. The old USSR idea of panslavism should be dropped and avoided, however, because it is seen as a threat by the rest of the world. I think that EU, although not perfect it is a good "platform" or "tool" for making this a reality. It has already set the necessary basics.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 13 окт 2012, 05:28 
Голубые штаны

Romania
Изображение User 8

Re Intermarium

The Intermarium ideea, sure, i totally agree with it !
I mean all these countries from Central-Eastern-Balkan Europe have more or less a similar culture, obviosly with their own particularities, the same way of thinking and so on.
Unlike the original Intermarium, this federation should not be under the domination of Poland.
Each country is autonomous inside the Federation and an anual rotation should be made just like the EU presidency for example !

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 13 окт 2012, 12:13 
Оранжевые штаны

Interesting how everyone thinks about EU in a similar way. ;]
Woloh писал(а):
I mean all these countries from Central-Eastern-Balkan Europe have more or less a similar culture, obviosly with their own particularities, the same way of thinking and so on.
Now it made me think about it. We were all members of the communist block; we had similar (not exactly the same, however) political system, perhaps this makes us think similar, not always in a good way. I mean, in Poland many people are kind of schizophrenic about it: they hate communism on one hand, but they seem to miss it on the other. "There was no unemployment", they say. Social welfare was quite good then, but it made people lazy, many of them now don't want to work at all, they expect the government will make everything for them, will take care of them. They don't participate in economical progress, because they only suck out state's money, not working, not producing anything; besides, their votes are important for politicians, who are afraid to carry out some reforms.
Maybe this all is a source of our mutual problems - "now will for reforms" in Bulgaria; "unemployment" and "poverty" in Czechia; the first problem mention by a Hungarian respondent. Western countries probably face similar problems, but not in the same scale, so they don't understand us exactly; thus we should work together. Also to help each other against them sometimes, when it's needed, when our political strength in EU or other international organisations is too small.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 13 окт 2012, 15:31 
Голубые штаны

vanderToki писал(а):
Also to help each other against them sometimes, when it's needed, when our political strength in EU or other international organisations is too small.

That's exactly one of the points.

I don't personally think we need to unite against anyone. It should be stronger than that - we should just have one voice externally. In the UN, in the EU, in NATO, in IMF - everywhere. Act as one BIG force externally.

This also includes joint armed forces, and an ability to project power, like America or China do.

As of now - Eastern Europe (as they call us regardless), is not even represented in G20, even though we are bigger in population than Russia, or Brazil. They have a voice of Africa, of Arabs, of East Asia, of Spanish America - and this is besides traditional BRIC countries. And yet - no one at all from Intermarium. Not even Poland. Russia and Germany represent us, like nothing changed in 2 centuries.

And I agree about culture. We have only a window of opportunity before we become all different again. It is our chance to turn our weakness - Soviet years, into our advantage - ability to understand each other better, and overcome old problems and squabblings.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 14 окт 2012, 16:20 
Голубые штаны

The Czech Republic
Изображение User 9

Re problems

1.) The main problem is that, everyone is talking about crisis, but if they invest just a small percent to industry.. And now it could be harder to communicate with our Bro (I mean Czech republic) because if you know, communists won election in some regions of CR. And there is still question about gypsies.

Re the voice in EU and globally

2.) It depends on situation. I just think, that if there are different politicians, (not all of them of course). Gobally we don´t have strong word, we are not such a big country.

Re cooperation in Intermarium

3.) I´m still thinking abou making some deal with countries like Visegrad 4. To cooperate in EU too, not just on regional base.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 14 окт 2012, 16:54 
Голубые штаны

The Czech Republic
Изображение User 10

Re internal problems

1) A problem number one is unemployment and not well paid jobs. People have not a social safety, so this is why they are going strongly into left-wing politics. This week, in the Czech Republic were regional elections and the left wing won almost everywhere (social democratic party and communists) and I am not sure if it is a good solution of our problems, because everytime we had left-wing politics, we were more and more involved into the government debt. On the other hand, I can see an ascending extremism in the Czech Republic too, for example in these elections a DSSS party (worker's party of social rightness, which is rather neo-nazism party) has got a lot of voices. This country has got so many problems that I want to move abroad as soon as it is possible -- and the main reasons are economic and political.

Re voice in the EU and globally

2) I think it doesn't. But people in the Czech Republic are not talking about it much, because mostly common people started to hate the EU, so they hate everything about it apriori.

Re more cooperation within Intermarium

3) I think so. In my opinion, the Slavic countries should cooperate together more. It is better than solving our problems with help of the western countries, which are too far away from our cultur and political history, so the cooperation with them leads perforce into misunderstanding. But I am not thinking about it deeply, so I do not have particular ideas.

Greetings from the Czech Republic.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 14 окт 2012, 17:11 
Голубые штаны

Hungary
Изображение User 11

Re internal problems

1) Our main problem is our leaders. They soled our land, our factories, everything! And of course, the EU, the biggest problem of whole Europe!

2) No. Israel controls USA. Usa controls EU. EU controls our government.

Re cooperation in CEE

3) Yes, closer cooperation with Russia and middle-east countries may achieve economical superiority over the west. And economic superiority leads military superiority.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 14 окт 2012, 17:17 
Голубые штаны

Hungary
Изображение User 12

Re Internal problems

1. Hungary's main problem at present is that a small elite, corrupt and extremely wealthy, is taking over the country. These group of people is mainly consisted persons of Jewish origin, and criminal politicians financed by them. The concentration of money and wealth in the hands of these evil people happens predominantly through the financial system, so the solution lays also within changing the present money system/banking.

2. I do not think that my country has much voice. Things are decided behind doors. The EU is just an umbrella organization of wealthy bankers and usurpers to exploit nations more easily in our continent, with the aim of finally gaining total control over European population. European/Western countries have the same problem as us in point 1.

Re cooperation within Intermarium

3. It depends on the type of co-operation. I do not see much sense if the puppet governments are seeking co-operation with each other. The real power has in the hands of Jewish bankers, financial oligarchs, and Jewish multimillionaires who own companies and multinational corporations including media in the whole world. Governments have very limited power, it does not really matter what co-operation they do, until the money and financial system is in the hand of a few families.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 окт 2012, 03:42 
Голубые штаны

The Czech Republic
Изображение User 13

Re internal problems

1) Our country faces similar problems like any other European countries. Economic slowdown, general dissatisfaction with politics and mainly popular issue in the last years - corruption. Also some economic reforms (pensions, social system) that are being introduced by the current government are not well accepted by citizens.

We also share problems within the whole EU, debt crisis, EU integration concept crisis, overregulated economy full of directives and restrictions and too generous social system followed by high taxation and unemployment.

2) Generally not! Small countries have relatively smaller voice in the EU, nobody can expect EU to give smaller countries equal power to large countries. EU is generally run by Germany and France and joining EU means a significant loss of national sovereignty. Im personally strongly opposed to this concept because decision making at EU level is less effective than it is at national level and tends to ignore deep historical, economic, social and legal traditions of every single country. Thus introducing inappropriate regulations and directives that harm european countries and their economies.

Re closer cooperation within Intermarium

3) Certainly yes! Eastern/central Europe needs to cooperate closely and possibly form an opposition to certain one sided decisions made in western Europe.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 окт 2012, 06:07 
Голубые штаны

Hungary
Изображение User 14

On current problems

1) Orbán Viktor our prime minister tries to build up a dictatorial system: his party FIDESZ have 2/3rd in the parliament and they are making new laws whose are coursing a difficult life for the average and poor people (financial restrictions, like new taxes, reducing pension, social help), they renewed the constitution, they put their own people in every important place (like main court etc.),
they made a central media and trying to have control about everything and You can only vote if You will register first, so they want more people to vote for them. Orbán Viktor have a bad opinion about the EU and IMF, but asking them money, and he gave out an azerbaijanic killer who killed an armenian man to Azerbaijan, now Armenia is against him. He is trying to partake the opposition that he and his party should continue to have power over the country. Orbán Viktor is holding demagogic speeches with whose he can get a lot of voters out of nationalistic people, and maybe after the next elections he will make a coalition with the right-radical party...

On voice inside the EU

2) I think my country have enough voice within the EU and globally, enough for Orbán Viktor, he shouldn't have more! :)

On cooperation in CEE

3) I think, let us wait for the next elections and hope that the system will change somehow, Orbán Viktor should get out from his position. After that we can start to cooperate with anybody... :D

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 15 окт 2012, 22:42 
Голубые штаны

Similar responses to slightly different questions from a Romanian thread

Romania
Изображение User 15

1) Why Hungarian government is interfering into your affairs, and how does it affect Hungarian minority in Romania?

1) Hungarian president & hungarian lobby got some fake promises from Basescu they will get autonomy. Basescu promises only fools are able to belive, he has no chance anyway to promote any reform of the local administration since this is practically impossible in technical ways - will not get into details. This was the only reason that hungarians did not vote in the past referendum to impeach Basescu. Bad move both for them and for the romanians also who only got more instability and lost momentum in the fight with the economical crisis

2) Do you think "European Democracy" becomes more of a religion, when fates of people from "less important countries" are sacrificed for some ideological principles?

2) the euro-idea has been the new religion from the beginning; every little office worker adopted the new "beliefs" and the new uniform; most were even already formatted this way in the communist era and only had to change color, the mindset remained; of course, once the money shrinks and euro-religion does not provide the euro-promises that romanians could observe in the west, many will drop this religion

3) Do you think Brussels acts in the best interests of Romania?

3) no, this is obvious for over 9 millions that voted against Basescu; we do hate Barosso and will never bow to any puppet that gets temporary support from them; it is only a matter of time until things will change, fortunately still peacefully, via free elections; if they will force more into manipulating the will of the people, things will only get worse and romanians are more resilient than greeks or spaniards when it comes to fighting for their rights - 1989 is a living proof

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 окт 2012, 17:17 
Голубые штаны

The Czech Republic
Изображение User 16

On key problems

1) EU crazy agenda and USA proxy wars in the middle east.

On voice in the EU and globally

2) No!

On cooperation within Intermarium

3) It can, but it has to be friendly coop ... not something like EU.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 окт 2012, 23:15 
Голубые штаны

Slovakia
Изображение User 17

In my opinion, unless we manage to secede from the pyramid game that's called the Euro, things are going to be a lot worse. Y'now, someone drinks for you and you pay the bill. We have paid more than enough to "save" (read: cause more problems) in Greece, there even was a conflict two years ago about it which led to early elections. And votes are also corrupted, many parties emerged just to hide their past association with various crimes.

Our economy is set to export our good quality things, and import second class shit for consumption, which is sad.
And our government's corrupt since 1989, and badly pro-EU, which adds gas to the fire. Google "privatization in Slovakia" and the affairs around it, how it all got legalized and how big incomes it made for the politicians.

Gypsies are a major problem, too. Google Lunik IX; they made the place in their own ghetto, and most of them are unemployed - receiving just welfare checks for having children. The attitude from EU towards our country is that we are actually not providing them enough "equality" and things like that, whilst normal workers "enjoy" a minimum wage of 300 eur per mo salary.

A protocol called "Gorila Slovakia" was even written about these major political problems. Again Google is quite a powerful tool.

Once, it was popular to occupy countries through force. Now, governments are made obedient through their politicians signing foreign treaties which dictate the rules.

Now let's ban lightbulbs and atomic power, and advocate solar panels and dream about electromobiles. EU says its good, others said (or had to say!) its also good. Atomic power is cheap, solar collectors aren't. What's the price of a single kWh nowadays? Much higher than it was 30 years ago. Who'll charge them cars when juice will definetely raise in price? What a nice utopia.

This world needs a reset, and this government of ours a hand grenade. Or two.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 окт 2012, 23:23 
Голубые штаны

Wow. That's some Gypsies ghetto the guy from Slovakia has referenced me to

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

Изображение

No wonder the Slovaks do not buy the EU's instructive rhetoric. So far Brussels hasn't shown its own successful politics with respect to minorities. Now they turn Slovakia into a similar mess.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 18 окт 2012, 17:26 
Голубые штаны

Slovakia
Изображение User 18

On key problems

1. Main problem my country is the economic support for west banks , for greece , spain when peoples in slovakia have lower payments and pensions then in those countries.
Next growing problem is with gypsies which have high numbers in slovakia and did abnormal criminality.

On voice inside the EU

2. Main voice have the biggest economies like France or Germany , of cause we can block some activity.

On cooperation in CEE

3. Not sure I understand, maybe you think about bigger power in EU when Central/Eastern europe will cooperate. Yes we have the V4 group :czech republic , slovakia, poland ,hungary in some common problems keep together.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 14:17 
Черные штаны

Quite a long time, since I was here last time, but I'm very busy lately ;)
After reading all those comments I agree, people from our region might have common way of thinking and that's a good argument for cooperation. But firstly we need to be trurely free and independent. I don't know if You heard about riots in Warsaw at 11.11. I was there and realised that Poland isn't a normal democratic country. Masked police officers were provoking people. Masked police attacked police in uniforms to give them an argument to release the gas ant shoot to us with gum bullets. I think that our biggest problem is anti-people government

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 15:50 
Голубые штаны

Seren, can you tell us more about those riots?

I've heard there were 4 rallies, including the far right, and far left. What was it all about?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 15:53 
Голубые штаны

Poland will now being dragged into an even closer union within the union, where it will eventually have even less say. I don't know - it might be good, or bad. But it will surely lead to certain social clashes within Poland.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 23:26 
Черные штаны

We created some new tradition in Poland, to organise marches on 11.11 - the day of our independance. We have some patriotic organisations in Poland as for example Młodzież Wszechpolska etc. For me a little bit too far on the right side but a lot of people exaggerate by calling them fascists (total nonsence). They are organisators of marsz niepodległości. We have also some hardcore leftists which usually try to stop that march, creating blockade (last year they invited german antifa to Warsaw. They have attacked and beaten some historic reconstructors just because they had white-red flags)
That year also our president and some small organisations had their marches but Marsz Niepodległości was the biggest one.
We are being shown as hooligans, fascists but that year i couldn't believe what is happening. There was something like 40-50 thousands of people at first. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater here You can see some photos. There are some young patriots, some families with children, some eldery people which were fighting for our freedom in Solidarność 30 years ago. And there are 5-10 % of football fans and radicals. TV stations and newspapers show only that 10% :))
We started to move peacefully and without incidents, but after just a few minutes i've seen a smog, heard shots and felt tear gas.
In one place someone attacked police (We have some suspicions that it was organised provocation) Police separated the front of march at the back, created a blockade in the front of it and started shoting to people :kav_boy:
They forgot about one thing. People 30 years ago didn't have cameras and internet. Now we have hundreds of photos and films as a evidence, what they did (TV say only that we organised riots and attacked police).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9sY56cf ... r_embedded at the end you can see masked people cooperating with police :)
http://bandyciwmundurach.files.wordpres ... .png?w=614 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5_Jol0r ... r_embedded Police attack crowd.
http://bandyciwmundurach.files.wordpres ... .png?w=614 :)
http://bandyciwmundurach.files.wordpres ... .jpg?w=614 :)
http://bandyciwmundurach.files.wordpres ... .jpg?w=614 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgyBUm4_fv0 After provocation police attacked whole crowd including children. Then the riots began
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhusNcns ... e=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrKE-fhTWcE

And here You can see thousands of fascists :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l777a-5 ... =endscreen
there was a lot more people but ufter riots they went home :/

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 23:49 
Голубые штаны

Wow, thanks a lot! Some hard-core stuff you are having there.

I'm glad we can have some information from your side.

Brussels won't be happy with Poland :)...

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 23:53 
Голубые штаны

Lol, I see some Ukrainian flags in the crowd.

1:40, 1:48 and 2:12 here:

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 ноя 2012, 23:59 
Голубые штаны

Well, Belarus is not so different after all. At least before it gets to the court.

Is it like the Luka DNA is spreading across the region?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:24 
Черные штаны

No problem :) We need to show it to a lot of people and i hope fight in an international court against police and people who gave them orders.
Thats true :) And i've seen also some czech flags and a lot of hungarians :) It was quite an international day.
It looks like that :/ Luka and Tusk should be a great friends and learn from each other.
It also looks that it is still actual :) http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... g_1831.PNG
http://pl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?tit ... 0320170623

Последний раз редактировалось Seren 17 ноя 2012, 00:28, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:27 
Голубые штаны

Seren писал(а):
It was quite an international day

That demonstrates the hypocrisy of calling these people "nationalists" and "fascists"

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:30 
Голубые штаны

Seren писал(а):
No problem :) We need to show it to a lot of people and i hope fight in an international court against police and people who gave them orders.

I've shared your info on our Brama and Intermarium pages on Facebook.

People might have different opinions, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't at least listen to both sides of the story. The media was very quick to blame the demonstrators.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:33 
Черные штаны

Not to lie and hide the facts, there indeed were some nationalists. Here You can see marks of ONR i think most radical right organisation in Poland http://ofiaromwojny.republika.pl/images/0755.h1.jpg
http://nocri.blox.pl/resource/onr.jpg heil :/
But they are idiots and no one treats them seriously. They were maybe 0.5 % of our march and were not agressive for foreigners. But our "Elite" in TV used to call a fascist everyone with whom they don't agree with

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:36 
Черные штаны

Woloh писал(а):
Seren писал(а):

I've shared your info on our Brama and Intermarium pages on Facebook.

Thank You very much :uch_tiv:

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 92 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа