Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 16:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 92 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: Intermarium - the birth of Homo Responsabilis
Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:37 
Голубые штаны

So, why do you think majority of people demonstrated? And why the government became so angry about them? What are they afraid of?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 00:52 
Голубые штаны

Woloh писал(а):
So, why do you think majority of people demonstrated? And why the government became so angry about them? What are they afraid of?

Пан Волох,откуда эта буря эмоций,в чем конфликтность ситуации??

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 17 ноя 2012, 01:09 
Черные штаны

There were a lot of reasons.
Most of them just because its our independent day. Nothing make a man more proud of his identity than a thousands of people with flags, singing patriotic songs :)
But also people are getting frustrated because of quite a lot of scandals in Poland
-Amber Gold - A company was betraying their customers, a company was lead by a swindler with 6 sentence convictions! And a son of our prime minister was a member of that company :DDD But there is something better :D A journalist from independent radio station called to a judge, said that he calls from Donald Tusk office and want to speak about how to solve the trial of the boss of amber gold. Judge wasn't suprised and was speaking with him about that. It shows how our country is corrupted :/
-Smoleńsk case is still dogged by controversies
-a few days before the march, the judge claimed that that policeman from last year (kicking innocent man) will be released without a penalty
-There was also a very famous trial of polish mafia from Pruszków. Judge let them go free without punishment because as he said "They commited crimes but they changed and are completely different people now" :DD
But when some years ago a baker was giving old bread to the poor people, he had a problems with a law because it should be taxed 0.0
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPz7zAawOE8 thats the most sad thing i have ever seen :/ If You don't understeand You can click "napisy ---> przetłumacz napisy"
Before Euro 2012 Poland started to build infrastructure. In Poland we always make an auction and a comission should choose the best offer. They have chosen a company which was a main builder, paid them and that firm should have hired subconstructors and paid them for their work.. Poland paid money to the company. Company has claimed that they paid money to subconstructors, so that people have to pay tax (something like 30 %), but they didn't receive any money :/ Now polish small companies are falling. People loose their all money, their houses, property. But Poland do nothing about that...
No one want to live in such a country.. corrupted, ruled by thiefs and idiots.. its unbelivable..
So when they have an opportunity to demonstrate, they do it.

Government can't let the people realise that they are strong enough to get rid of Tusk, Sikorski etc. And do everything to make people think that if you criticise them You are a fascist or idiot.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 18 ноя 2012, 09:20 
Голубые штаны

The most terrible thing is that the methods of suppression of the demonstrators,provocations, do not differ much from Moscow,as if they come from the same source .Польша is controlled by Russia?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 18 ноя 2012, 11:02 
Черные штаны

For me it's obvious that we still have a lot of russian spies in our government, which are being paid by moscow, but if You tell something like that in Poland, 90% of people will think You are idiot.

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 дек 2012, 14:17 
Новичок

Woloh писал(а):
Lol, I see some Ukrainian flags in the crowd.

1:40, 1:48 and 2:12 here:

It's rather a Silesian flag, not Ukrainian:
Изображение

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 дек 2012, 18:32 
Голубые штаны

kama писал(а):
Woloh писал(а):
Lol, I see some Ukrainian flags in the crowd.

1:40, 1:48 and 2:12 here:

It's rather a Silesian flag, not Ukrainian

Interesting. Why Silesia? Why not other region?

P.S. Welcome aboard Kama, btw

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 16 дек 2012, 22:14 
Новичок

Maybe it's connected with the movement demanding authonomy for Silesia, which became popular in last years (Ruch Autonomii Śląska). Their activity is seen as very controversial and as a threat to state's integrality. So by taking part in the Independence March these guys with the flag probably wanted to show that not every Silesian supports those "separatists".

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 19 дек 2012, 11:25 
Черные штаны

I think that if we want the topic to remain alieve and to spread the discussion, we should start more active campain to encourage people to talk.
Woloh, I am often surprised how much work you do with writteing articles etc. I think that we should start o upload some youtube films which basic informations, which will make people think for a short while about the idea. What do you think about that?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 19 дек 2012, 11:29 
Голубые штаны

It is a good idea. :co_ol:

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 19 дек 2012, 16:53 
Голубые штаны

Seren писал(а):
I think that if we want the topic to remain alieve and to spread the discussion, we should start more active campain to encourage people to talk.
Woloh, I am often surprised how much work you do with writteing articles etc. I think that we should start o upload some youtube films which basic informations, which will make people think for a short while about the idea. What do you think about that?

Yes, we have floated this idea for quite a while, but it died because is we can't do it without help.

Just promotional / educational videos are a bit of a drag - they do not collect a lot of views, and are time consuming to produce. The best option that I'd really love to have would be a YouTube periodic program, aka a channel, where a dude, or a girl, or whatever would be giving funny, sometimes sarcastic commentaries of the last events in our region (what westerners call Eastern Europe, and we call Intermarium) in English.

The format could be a 10 minute program once a week. I am sure we would collect a band of online newshunters who could supply us any awkward, bizarre, or just interesting news from their respective countries - anything that we could make fun of. The kind of news which might be known within one country, but will never make across the border into another.

The problem with largely Belarusian audience of Brama is two-fold:

1) Since we are all from Belarus, none of us will ever show his/her real face in front of cameras. Even for those of us who live in the West this could easily lead to significal troubles to our families/relatives in Belarus.

2) Brama's audience is largely established adults. Many of us have children (some even 5 in a row :)), and time consuming jobs. This makes us very inflexible - nobody has time and energy to drive it, although most of us could provide help.

Here is what we need:

1) We need an anchor NOT from Belarus - a Pole, a Hungarian, a Ukrainian, a Czech - doesn't matter. I would rather prefer to have 2-3 anchors altogether of different nationalities. This way we could much easier make fun of each other, and play sometimes with politically incorrect comments - audience loves it. It is hard to make jokes of other nationalities when they are not in a room, and it becomes much friendlier when you joke of each other together face-to-face.

Anchors need to be young, probably in their 20s, with good English, and good sense of humor.

2) We need equipment, a place and a crew to record it. Nothing fancy, could be accomplished with 1-2 guys. A simple camcorder, a good mic, and a computer to edit it.

Those who do it will be able to become famous, even make a career out it. The rest of us will help with supplying and translating news. And with growth of online respect the amount of news contributors will grow.

People will be interested not only in viewing other news, and not only in hearing funny sarcastic comments, but also in seeing what kind of news others see about them. The comment section will undoubtedly explode, and should be carefully moderated for flame and abuse.

Do you know any team in Poland who would be interested in doing something like this?

Сообщение Рейтинг поста: [ ] Добавлено: 19 дек 2012, 17:40 
Голубые штаны

As a comp, I would point to two programs in Russia. What I'm talking is somewhere between these two:

1) In terms of production effort - something like this.
The guy (with his crew) runs a video blog that sarcastically jokes about current events in the Russian politics. Doesn't matter content - the most important is that it is very low effort, low budget production which collects pretty significant audience even despite its raw jokes.

Here is a list of their programs.

These guys even create videos in such a way that they always have a hot half-naked chick on a cover, which has nothing to do with the actual program. It started as a feature to catch early audience and became something like a hitch, a style. Very clever, I should admit.

2) In terms of a format, I would rather gravitate towards this Russian program.
This one is from the actual TV, so ignore the fancy set up. The key is the format - four guys read recent news (both important, and not) from newspapers and completely joke them into pieces.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDE844B4FA13D52C0

In addition, these guys are a Ukrainian, a Russian, a Jew, and an Armenian - and they continuously joke about each other's nationality (without crossing borders, but still), which adds some spice to the program.

I would really do something like this: put a Polish, a Ukrainian, a Romanian, and a Hungarian in one room, and let them joke about each other, and about recent news in our region in a low key way.

Now surely somebody needs to professionally write jokes for them. But this could be achieved later if the program picks up on its own.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 92 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа